Notices: This web site belongs to Red Deer River Naturalists (RDRN). By accessing our Web Site, you are saying that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. RDRN retains the copyright and database rights to all aspects of this web site. Everything included on the web site is owned by or is licensed to Red Deer River Naturalists or used with permission of the original owner. The material provided on this Web Site is protected by Canadian and worldwide copyright laws and treaties. Except as specifically stated, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form without Red Deer River Naturalists’ prior written permission. You also may not, without our permission, “mirror” any material contained on our Web Site or any other server.
Terms and conditions: When you access our web site, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
1. You are accepting all the terms and conditions in effect today, the day you looked at our web site.
2. You agree that Red Deer River Naturalists own everything on this web site.
3. You are accessing this web site for your use only, not for commercial use. You agree that you will not copy, download, store (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, broadcast, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose.
4. You agree that any links you make from another web site to Red Deer River Naturalists web site will be made only to Red Deer River Naturalists homepage. Links to Red Deer River Naturalists web site may not be made in frames without the written prior permission of Red Deer River Naturalists. Red Deer River Naturalists are not responsible for the content or the consequences, including infringement of copyright, of links made to Red Deer River Naturalists’ home page.
5. Red Deer River Naturalists may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other web sites maintained by third parties. Red Deer River Naturalists are not responsible for the content of any web site you may encounter after leaving our site by way of a link, whether inside or outside of a frame.
6. While Red Deer River Naturalists has attempted to verify the accuracy of the information on our web site, Red Deer River Naturalists assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on the Web Site.
7. Red Deer River Naturalists does not guarantee that the use of this page will continue without interruption.
8. This site is intended for the enjoyment of the user and may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
9. Red Deer River Naturalists may edit or refuse to post any information submitted for inclusion on the web site, the Blog, or the Facebook® Page.. Red Deer River Naturalists does not accept responsibility or liability for any material posted on this site, the Blog, or the Facebook® Page other than material posted by Red Deer River Naturalists. Any opinions, advice, statements, or other information expressed or made available by third parties on Red Deer River Naturalists site, the Blog, or the Facebook® Page are those of the third party concerned. Red Deer River Naturalists neither endorses or supports the opinions or is responsible for the accuracy of any third party material.
10. Red Deer River Naturalists makes no representation that the information contained in this Web Site or that access to this Web Site is appropriate or available for use throughout the world.
11. By providing directions to various places and other features within the drainage system of the Red Deer River, Red Deer River Naturalists does not in anyway whatsoever accept responsibility for your safety.. Directions to locations are provided simply as a convenience. All natural areas contain hazards and must be treated with respect.
12. Red Deer River Naturalists collects personally identifying information only when you join the organization and then only your name, address, phone number(s) and email address. Red Deer River Naturalists will not sell, rent, or share this information with any other organization.
13. No other use of the photos on this website has been granted. For information, please contact Red Deer River Naturalists.
14. IP Addresses: Red Deer River Naturalists does not collect IP addresses.
16. All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.